Sylvia Ngozichukwu Ihedoro graduated from Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State wherein she got her LL.B and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2012.
She is a legal practitioner who strives for excellence at all times, in all positions and circumstances, attaining profesional distinction and to service above self. She is an asset in a competitive and challenging work environment that gives room for her career development and personal growth, a legal luminary who is into property, corporate practice as well as litigation.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Proficiency in legal research and advocacy.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to work proficiently with a team.
* Effective use of initiative.
* Proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power
Point and Microsoft Excel.